How to Download Using Microsoft Edge
Click on the image to view full size
After clicking on the download button you will get a warning message as shown in the image. Move the mouse cursor to the right of the file name and click on the 3 horizontal dots.
Steps to change Windows SmartScreen settings in Microsoft Edge:
- Click on the horizontal 3 dots upper right.
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Privacy, search, and services”.
- Scroll down to “Security” and disable “Microsoft Defender
- Download and Save the file to the desktop. Right click on the file
and select “Properties”. Go to the bottom and select “unblock”.
Windows 10 Safe Mode
If you are having a problem with your anti-virus program such as Norton, Mcafee etc. not allowing you to download, you may have to re-start Windows in safe mode.
- Press the Windows key + R. and type in “msconfig” (minus the quotes). Click on OK.
- Click on the boot tab. Select “Safe Boot” and minimal. Click on OK and then re-start the computer.
- Download the starter pack and install.
- To go back to normal Windows startup follow step 1 and in step 2 select “Normal Startup”. Re-start the computer.