Downloading and Installation Issues
Because we have not added a digital signature to our files, anti-virus programs (such as Defender) flags the file as an unrecognized app and does not recommend you install it.
After downloading a file from our site and you run the file to install it you may get a dialogue box as shown here.
Click on the "More info" text.
After you click on "More Info" a dialogue box will open giving you the option to "Run anyway". Click on it to install the downloaded file.
Steps to change Windows SmartScreen settings in Microsoft Edge:
1. Click on the horizontal 3 dots upper right.
2. Click on "Settings"
3. Click on "Privacy, search, and services".
4. Scroll down to "Security" and disable "Microsoft Defender
5. Download and Save the file to the desktop. Right click on the file
and select "Properties". Go to the bottom and select "unblock".
Windows 10 Safe Mode
If you are having a problem with your anti-virus program such as Norton, Mcafee etc. not allowing you to download, you may have to re-start Windows in safe mode.
1. Press the Windows key + R. and type in "msconfig" (minus the quotes). Click on OK.
2. Click on the boot tab. Select "Safe Boot" and minimal. Click on OK and then re-start the computer.
3. Download the starter pack and install.
4. To go back to normal Windows startup follow step 1 and in step 2 select "Normal Startup". Re-start the computer.