Transfering OLB to new PC

Home Forum Main Forum General Transfering OLB to new PC

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ken Martin Ken Martin 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

barriebrown
    Participant

Greetings all;

I’m in the process of setting up OLB on a new PC laptop with WIN 8.1. I can be a tad slow at times (more so even in the opinion of others) and haven’t yet noted or figured out how to transfer my previous multitude of modules that I have accumulated over the years. I have loaded via download several core tools that I would use but is there a way to move en masse from one to the other?

Thanks!

Stu T

P.S. Have been using OLB Android on a tablet now since it was first released and greatly appreciate it.

Bootjack
    Participant

It’s nice to see so many responses to your question Stu. Did you ever finally solve this?

Ken Martin
    Ken Martin
    Keymaster

If you are comfortable working with files and directories the quickest way to transfer material would be to copy the entire contents of the directory “\users\public\documents\Online Bible” to a thumb drive.

Download and install the starter pack to your new pc and then copy the contents on the thumb drive to the same location as it was on your older pc — “\users\public\documents\Online Bible”. This is assuming you installed to the default locations on both pc’s.

After copying you will have to reset the Online Bible for it to reload the new material.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.