OLB commentary WBT on Matthew 23

Home Forum Main Forum General OLB commentary WBT on Matthew 23

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joe McCallan 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Joe McCallan
    Participant

I find that there is missing commentary from verse 7 to verse 29 and wonder if any user also finds this

David Willis
    Participant

Yes, Joe. I have the same missing verses. I have this set in WordsearchBible and there it is complete.

Needs an update.

As and since my loyalty is with OnLine Bible, as a courtesy, in this forum, Please do not mention the name of other software packages that you may be using. Uh, Yes, I also have other packages, but I found that OLB is the easiest to use. And, besides the one you mentioned is not cost effective for us in the middle class. OLB is the closest to getting, “freely received, freely give”.

To give you all an answer to your initial question concerning the issue you are addressing here:
    Now, my default Translation is The Authorised Version, so, its tab is highlighted:
    0. In the Menu Bar, under Windows, I have selected “Tile Vertical”,
    1. Press F2,
    2. Under Select Note Set, scroll horizontally to click on “ThemeIndex”,
    3. Click on and highlight the Book, Chapter, and Verse that you desire to look up,
    4. Click on “OK”.
    Then this should display a tab for each of the “Commentaries” that have something to note about the top verse in the Passage Window. As you scroll down through the Passage window from verse to verse, the tabs will change to indicate what Commentaries have/has a note for that verse.
    Conversely, this is, the beauty of OLB, if a commentary does not have a comment for a verse, it’s tab will not display. In the development of OLB, this is the hard work that Larry has put into OLB.
    Now, if you are wanting to process a batch of verses of a passage then you should experiment with F12. After you invoke F12, before you all use this function, in lower left hand of this function you should Setup Printer. Now, back to F12, as you click through the tabs and the check boxes, you will be able to view the options that can be included in your document. A caution I would render here is that this could more than border on the verbose.

David Willis
    Participant

Did you even read the post?

It concerns a missing section from the module.

I have raised it with Larry who is taking it forward.

Joe McCallan
    Participant

I have had a reply directly from Larry that he has passed my post to the brother who compiled this module for attention.

Thanks

Joe McCallan
    Participant

I have already received a reply directly from larry to the effect that he has passed on my query to the brother who compiled this module.

Joe McCallan
    Participant

I have already received a reply directly from Larry to say he has passed on my query to the brother who compiled this module

Joe McCallan
    Participant

I have already received a reply directly from brother larry to say he has passed on my query to the brother who compiled this module and await the correction.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.