New Members and a Reminder, Windows Only.

Home Forum Main Forum Suggestion Box New Members and a Reminder, Windows Only.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by David Alan Jones Ridge David Alan Jones Ridge 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Gals and Guys,
    As we make attempts to assist you all, we would appreciate that in your initial post on each issue, that you would, please, note the latest version number of OLB you possess or are using and its date, and explicitly what version of Windows this issue is occurring on. For example: OLB Version 4.30, 6 September 2013, Windows Vista Home Premium, SP2, 64BIT.
    Also, in order for us to assist you with any of the other mechanics of OLB we need to be able to duplicate and/or replicate the issue or problem you are having. So, please include in your outline: the passage, module name from its tab you are working with, and Possibly if the issue involves a button on the toolbar or a function in a Menu? We may also need a blow by blow description in OLB of what you are attempting to do. If you are trying to compile a module, I will not be able to assist you in that.
    Respectfully submitted and I, am,
    In Christ,
    David.
    †dajer™†

Before all of the recent changes, I was the original author of this post. It is my intention to bring this post to a more current status.

RENEW!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.