Need help with creating modules

Home Forum Main Forum Creating New Modules Need help with creating modules

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have created more modules: Wakefield_Theology, Thomas_Bible, Steadman_Authentic, Smith_Interpretation, Packer_Concise, McDowell_Carpenter, MacArthur_Twelve, MacArthur_Battle, MacArthur_Ashamed, Kitchen_Ancient, Jones_OTChronology, Gurnall_Armour, Geisler_Apologetics, Deffinbaugh_Attributes, Alexander_Consolation, Abrams_Church, Abbott_Mother.

I am working on Broadus_Matthew, and will create more: Denny_DeathChrist, Newcomb_Lady, Shank_ElectSon, Martin_Essential, Standford_Evangelism, Vos_History, Little_Faith, Ockenga_Faith, Sproul_Faith, MacArthur_Faith, MacArthur_ApostleGospel, MacArthur_JesusGospel, Allestree_Tongues, Alexander_Ethics, Kaiser_HardSayings, Alderman_Hebrews, Fudge_Hebrews, Gesenius_HebGrammar, Dungan_Hermeneutics, Grant_NTIntroduction, Ryrie_HolySpirit, Hunt_HonestDoubts, Marshall_Inspiration, Erkel_Interpretation, Vedder_KingsIsrael, Alexander_BrotherKeeper, Guthrie_NTIntroduction, STAlbert_Cleaving, Smeaton_Atonement, Jowett_Peter, Allen_MiraclePower, Allen_DeityChristOT, McDowell_Resurrection, Viola_Wineskin, MacArthur_Pastoral, Warfield_Theology, Robertson_StudiesNT, Saltau_Tabernacle, Cole_Tabernacle, Lloyd-Jones_Soldier, Lloyd-Jones_Church, Andre_Jeremiah, Alexander_ReligiousExperience, Milne_Truth, Packer_Truth&Power, Blanchard_Bible, and Kuyper_HolySpirit.

Anyone who is interested in helping with the above, let me know: gary_gallant2@hotmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.