NA27

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ken Martin Ken Martin 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wolbi
    Participant

On Garrys site http://www.larrysplace.org/olb/ I dowloaded and installed Module NA27.801 including Font Bwgrkl.ttf.
    Unfortunately the text comes only blank and not formatted with Bwgrkl Font. What to do to get it correct displayed?
    Jon 1:1
    (NA27) VEn avrch/| h=n o lo,goj(kai. o lo,goj h=n pro.j to.n qeo,n(kai. qeo.j h=n o lo,gojÅ
    NA27

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  wolbi.
    Ken Martin
    Ken Martin
    Keymaster

Install the font supplied with the module (Bwgrkl.ttf). Download it to any location on your hard drive. Right click on it and select “Install”. You might have to re-boot your computer to complete the installation of the font.

wolbi
    Participant

Well, Ken,
    I had installed the Bwgrkl.ttf Font but got only normal text with some signs which seemed like the ones Larry uses to format Greek and Hebrew texts. That only occured when more than one additional version was prallel opened. When I only opened NA27 as primary version, it was displayed well but in a poor view. It would be better, Garry had compiled it either with true formatting signs of OLB program or directly as unicode.
    Another observation I made. I tried to place a screenshot here as image, but could not get this loaded instead the program looked for an URL. Could you improve the program here to load images from a source on ones own PC?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  wolbi.
    Ken Martin
    Ken Martin
    Keymaster

The option to include an image has been added.

wolbi
    Participant

Ken,

last time I edited here, this icon bar was not on hand. I tried to add following screenshot:

Now it works correct. Thanks.

The problem still exists. I have installed the font bwgrkl and have installed another time the module NA27 but it does not show up correct even when it is the only version opened.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  wolbi.
    Ken Martin
    Ken Martin
    Keymaster

Works OK for me. See the screen shot below of the NA27 John 1:1-5.

Try removing the font, re-install and then re-boot your computer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.