× Ask Support Questions Here About Version 3

Topic-icon Need another bible version!

• icpr
  • icpr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 2 months ago #530 by icpr
I only have 1989 Reina-Valera Actualizada and I really need 1960 Reina-Valera bible version. Please how can I get it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #531 by nickie
The RVR 1960 is a locked version. Unlock code costs $5. Download and install the locked version from onlinebible.net/locked-material

Then go to www.shop-secure.biz/Merchant2/merchant.m...e=CCS&AFFIL=4f3H5Nlh to order the unlock code. They send that by email. Open Online Bible and under "Tools" select "Activate Locked Material".

Select the RVR 1960 as the one you wish to unlock, then enter the details exactly as you have received them in the email from "Cross Country Software", and Presto, you will be ready.

Keep the details of your order in a safe place because you may need them in future when you do a new install or a version update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: icpr

More
4 years 2 months ago #532 by †dajer™†
icpr,
As Nickie used the word "exactly" in his post. The unlocking code is calculated from the name you enter on the ordering form on the secure part of Cross Country website, so when you go to the Tools menu as Nickie has suggested you have to be explicit as to what you enter/type in.
I have a 500G external device, so, whatever I have chosen to save as a back ups, I save them to it. So, as Nickie has more than suggested, use Note Pad or some other software to make, copy from the email then paste the receipt to Note Pad, then at least save this to a thumb/flash drive. Here again as in the old DOS days, back up, back up, and back up some more.
Still, Happy New Year,
In Christ,
David.

†dajer™†